Adidas Vacancies HR Business Partner Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In Adidas | Vacancies In Adidas South Africa | Jobs On Adidas Careers Portal At www.Adidas.com| South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Adidas , There Are Great Opportunities On Adidas Careers Portal. Adidas Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For HR Business Partner, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Adidas HR Business Partner Jobs. Then Apply For HR Business Partner Jobs In Adidas South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit Adidas’s Official Website.
Adidas Jobs 2022 HR Business Partner Jobs in South Africa
Adidas Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For HR Business Partner, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Adidas HR Business Partner Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Adidas Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 40354.00 per month after selection.
Adidas South Africa HR Business Partner Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Adidas Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||Adidas South Africa|
|Job Role||HR Business Partner|
|Job Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 40354.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Job Advert Summary:-
Full Job Description
Provide end-to-end comprehensive HR enablement to the DTC (Retail) function through effective business partnering and HR thought Leadership, aligned to the strategic objectives of Emerging Markets: South.
- Lead and enable the local HR Management function to ensure effective value to the organization, encouraging and supporting an employee-oriented high-performance culture and position adidas as an employer of choice
- Build and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives and ensuring HR Standards/Procedures are fully understood and implemented within support area
- Recommend, implement and update guidelines and policies in order to ensure relevant HR services and consistent standards of employment in alignment with Global HR function
- Work closely with Line Management in structuring and developing their respective teams e.g. team line up, regular HR fitness checks) and support agreed action plans
- Provide coaching to employees and line management; articulate and present HR concepts and tools to groups of employees, encouraging and supporting an employee-oriented high-performance culture
- Support Talent acquisition of all positions within area of responsibility in alignment with Talent Acquisition Teams and Line Manager conducting interviews, negotiating contracts and ensuring a smooth transition for new employees according to defined standards
- Support Performance Management including low performance management and corrective action measures in alignment with the business operation and line managers
- Ensure proper handling of respective administration tasks
- Manage resource planning and headcount, together with effective functioning of teams in line with Strategic Business plan
- Work closely with Rewards Manager to manage annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas in accordance with Global processes
- Maintain HR data and system integrity, and effectively utilize data as a key decision-making tool
- Ensure constant flow of employee information to Talent and Rewards (and other sub-functions) for proper updates of employee data in SAP HR
- Take ownership for initiatives and projects (including Change Management) as assigned based on organisational needs for area of responsibility and also the global initiatives relevant to the same
- Be an ambassador for Employee Well-being identifying well-being needs and working with the appropriate partners to effectively implement programmes where required
- Effectively manage industrial relations within the business area (and externally e.g. CCMA) and be a credible advisor to line management
- Group HR
- Local HR Market Team
- Global DTC (Retail)
- Regional/Local Centers of Excellence
- Commercially minded, Well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Customer-oriented, strong interpersonal and Leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player with supervisory and management skills
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
- Good MS-office skills, SAP HR experience
- Good local Labour Law knowledge
- University degree or equivalent – preferably in HR Management or similar
- Minimum of 7 years progressive work experience in the field of HR, of which at least 4 years at must have been at a middle management level
- Experience in a Sales / Retail environment is advantageous
- Project management experience preferable
- Willingness to travel locally and conduct regular trade visits (sometimes at short notice)
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE‘S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE – THE 3CS: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION AND CREATIVITY.
CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.