Adidas Vacancies Manager Digital Activation Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In Adidas | Vacancies In Adidas South Africa | Jobs On Adidas Careers Portal At www.Adidas.com| South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Adidas , There Are Great Opportunities On Adidas Careers Portal. Adidas Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Manager Digital Activation, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Adidas Manager Digital Activation Jobs. Then Apply For Manager Digital Activation Jobs In Adidas South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit Adidas’s Official Website.
Adidas Jobs 2022 Manager Digital Activation Jobs in South Africa
Adidas Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Manager Digital Activation, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Adidas Manager Digital Activation Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Adidas Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 420000.00 per year after selection.
Adidas South Africa Manager Digital Activation Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Adidas Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||Adidas South Africa|
|Job Role||Manager Digital Activation|
|Job Location||Cape Town, Western Cape|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 420000.00 per year|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
- Implement and analyze competitive/customized account specific Digital Marketing plans, linked to the Strategic Account Plans and Brand strategy, for selected Key-Accounts and Field accounts
- Manage budget & execution of digital creative to support the Account Marketing Plans with the Account Marketing Managers and Sales
- Coordinate with Sales and Account Marketing Manager’s to deliver key concepts, on-time across relevant digital and eCom platforms for key customers
- Generate post-campaign reports in order to measure digital campaign support and relevant social media support across retailers’ eCom and digital platforms
- Act as the key contact for digital and social marketing campaigns to the Account’s marketing team
- Review and suggest Account digital and eCom business opportunities, on category level, to identify growth opportunities
- Support the Sales and Marketing Teams in Digital marketing support for relevant Key and Field Account support
- Relay digital communication needs to the Brand and Account Marketing teams
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives and KPIs across eCom and relevant digital platforms.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Brand Health KPI’s
- Market Share
- Market Sales vs Plan
- ROI analysis
- Execution excellence in brand concepts/stories
- Senior Manager Omni-channel Marketing, EM South
- Omni-channel Marketing team, EM South & EM
- EM South WHS Channel team
- Brand & Digital Activation teams
- Customer teams
- Good interpersonal, negotiation & influencing skills
- Good understanding of digital marketing & relevant social media platforms
- Good Project Management expertise
- Experience in the field of Trade and Consumer Marketing
- Functional experience with Sales/Retail, ideally as Key Account Manager
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in dealing with cross-functional organization
- Analytical and disciplined in post analysis for campaigns
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- University degree in Business with Marketing (Digital and Social) focus as an advantage and/or a minimum of 4 years in Marketing and/or Sales and/or Branded Retail.
- Experience in consumer and/or sporting goods industries is preferred.
- Fluent in English
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE‘S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE – THE 3CS: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION AND CREATIVITY.
CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.