Aramex Vacancies Contact Center Executive Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In Aramex | Vacancies In Aramex South Africa | Jobs On Aramex Careers Portal At careers.aramex.com | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me | Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Aramex , There Are Great Opportunities On Aramex Careers Portal. Aramex Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Area Sales Executive, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Aramex Area Sales Executive Jobs. Then Apply For Area Sales Executive Jobs In Aramex South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit Aramex ‘s Official Website.
Aramex Jobs 2022 Contact Center Executive Jobs in South Africa
Aramex Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Contact Center Executive, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Aramex Contact Center Executive Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Aramex Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 21879.00 per month after selection.
Aramex South Africa Contact Center Executive Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Aramex Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||Aramex South Africa|
|Job Role||Contact Center Executive|
|Job Location||Pretoria, Gauteng|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 21879.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Job Advert Summary:-
- To respond to all escalations, queries and requests promptly, professionally and within SLA (where applicable), generally 45 minutes.
- To answer and attend to incoming phone calls promptly and in a professional manner, displaying empathy and being courteous at all times.
- To acknowledge, attend to and resolve Global Cases promptly and within SLA.
- To resolve all queries and customers’ requests promptly and within reasonable time by liaising with relevant departments, branches and Aramex appointed agents to ensure a positive result in the shortest time frame.
- Communicate customer inquiries/messages/feedback to relevant team members and/or departments
- To educate all contacts on self-help tools including but not limited to smartphone applications, our website and the like
- Tracking of customer or branch parcels on request and to provide feedback hourly and/or daily
- Attending to walk-in customers as and when required
- To process Collection requests and to provide verbal and hardcopy POD’s promptly and within reasonable time
- Professional and courteous written and verbal communication with Aramex customers, departments, branches and agents
- To provide reports as required and/or as per agreement with Aramex customers or branches
- To attend to invoice and POD requests from branches promptly General education of Aramex customers, as well as advising customers of Aramex services, requirements, operational procedures and prohibited commodities pro-actively
- Attend to Drop Box queries and advising the Product Manager of any claims, queries and concerns raised by Drop Box customers
- Generating quotations and estimates on request
- Updating InfoAxis and Global Cases with all actions taken/requests made to display the most current information available
- Requesting and/or arranging special trips and dedicated loads when required – Courtesy calls and SMS updates to customers pertaining to Late Freight,
- Agent related issues and/or general operational issues
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external Aramex contacts with a customer centric approach
- Handle and/or escalate queries promptly and within good time to and from branches, agents and Aramex customers (Examples: Delays & misrouted shipments, bad address shipments, ETD’s, etc.)
- Minimum requirement is a Matric (Grade 12)
- Minimum 3 years proven Call Center experience, ideally in the courier/freight/service industry
- Import /Export experience and customs knowledge advantageous
- Customer Centric Personality
- High emotional intelligence and ability to function in a pressurized environment
- Computer Proficiency – Microsoft suite (including Word, Excel and Email)
- Integrity & proven great work ethic
- Commercial awareness
- Results orientated
- Ability to find solutions and solve problems promptly
- Good time management, planning and organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills – Advanced ability to build and maintain relationships
- Teamwork – Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Strong communication skills – Excellent command of the English language (verbal & written)
- Ability to move between tasks and prioritize well
- Excellent telephone manner and etiquette
- Customer centric approach
- Collaborative approach & teamwork
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.