Barry Callebaut Vacancies Sales Promoter Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In Barry Callebaut | Vacancies In Barry Callebaut South Africa | Jobs On Barry Callebaut Careers Portal At jobs.barry–callebaut.com | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Barry Callebaut , There Are Great Opportunities On Barry Callebaut Careers Portal. Barry Callebaut Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Sales Promoter , Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Barry Callebaut Sales Promoter Jobs. Then Apply For Sales Promoter Jobs In Barry Callebaut South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit Barry Callebaut ‘s Official Website.
Barry Callebaut Jobs 2022 Sales Promoter Jobs in South Africa
Barry Callebaut Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Sales Promoter , Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Barry Callebaut Sales Promoter Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Barry Callebaut Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 4144.00 per month after selection.
Barry Callebaut South Africa Sales Promoter Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Barry Callebaut Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||Barry Callebaut South Africa|
|Job Role||Sales Promoter|
|Job Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 4144.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Job Advert Summary:-
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
- Proactively plan, manage and pursue sales leads; visit existing and new customers, such as confectioners, pastry shops, bakeries, restaurants and hotels, applying good time management techniques.
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services.
- Respond to customer enquiries; negotiating prices within limits of authority; and concluding sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Manage distributors in how they supply, sell and promote Barry Callebaut portfolio and brands.
- Coordinate Trade Marketing and Technical activities between BC and specific customers.
- Develop Chef-to-Chef relationships.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritise and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- Conduct other Group-related office work, including admin tasks (Salesforce platform, weekly reporting, price list management etc.).
- Register commercial activities in Salesforce
- Maintain and continually build a strong knowledge of the Barry Callebaut product range, sales and commercial processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in food science or similar vocational education
- Knowledge/interest in Chocolate/Gourmet industry (desirable)
- Experience with SAP/Salesforce (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Google Mail
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
- Exceptional customer focus and ability to build relationships
- Ability to work effectively as a team player, in a collaborative and supportive manner
- Ability to build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Used to working in a high volume, fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, priorities and manage time effectively
- Excellent problem-solving skills3-4 years of relevant working experience in Sales, preferably in a multinational FMCG company
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they belong. #oneBC – Diverse People, Sustainable Growth.
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.
Were you missing anything in this job ad? Please share your feedback with us by clicking here.