Belgotex Floorcoverings Vacancies Twist Operator Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In Belgotex Floorcoverings | Vacancies In Belgotex Floorcoverings South Africa | Jobs On Belgotex Floorcoverings Careers Portal At www.belgotex.com| South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Belgotex Floorcoverings , There Are Great Opportunities On Belgotex Floorcoverings Careers Portal. Belgotex Floorcoverings Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Twist Operator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Belgotex Floorcoverings Twist Operator Jobs. Then Apply For Twist Operator Jobs In Belgotex Floorcoverings South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit Belgotex Floorcoverings ‘s Official Website.
Belgotex Floorcoverings Jobs 2022 Twist Operator Jobs in South Africa
Belgotex Floorcoverings Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Twist Operator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Belgotex Floorcoverings Twist Operator Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Belgotex Floorcoverings Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 12321.00 per month after selection.
Belgotex Floorcoverings South Africa Twist Operator Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Belgotex Floorcoverings Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||Belgotex Floorcoverings South Africa|
|Job Role||Twist Operator|
|Job Location||Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 12321.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Job Advert Summary:-
Full Job Description
To run the allocated Twist machine, to produce product according to the shift production plan, in line with the agreed quality standards and product specifications during an allocated shift to ensure that Belgotex Customer Service, Volume and operational efficiencies are realized through efficient production, adherence to plan and high-quality output of manufactured product.
SPAN OF CONTROL
This role is responsible for producing Twisted product on the allocated machines during the shift.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & OUTPUTS
Production Management – Deep Focus
- Run the Twist Machine / Machines to produce product to achieve the shift production plan (volumes across all the machines) ensuring product specifications and quality standards are adhered to. This including:
- Ensure that the preparation of the dye lot given by the shift supervisor is carried out accordingly.
- Ensure the colour and product ID (bobbin label) is correct to the information given by the shift Supervisor.
- Ensure monitoring of twist machine is carried out on an hourly basis.
- Record all hourly checks in Quality record sheet.
- Ensure machine is threaded in its correct sequence from creel to drum.
- Ensuring the correct tension settings are applied.
- Start up of twist machine by using one standard start up procedure. Doff and start up same position before moving to the next position. Proper twisted tails, no single yarn tails.
- Constantly check for raw material defects and report immediately to the supervisor for instruction ie swollen bobbins, tightly wound bobbins
- Constantly check for potential faulty positions and give feed back to Process Controller or shift Supervisor.
- Constantly monitor twist machine for low/high twist bobbins, yarn break and single yarns.
- Monitor twist machine speed for any signs of fluctuations.
- Ensure during packing of production bobbins the following checks are carried out, low twist, swollen bobbins, dirty bobbins, crushed cones, mixed colour bobbins.
- Constantly monitor and correct the Grade 2, off quality and other waste levels produced during the shift and take corrective action to decrease the levels. Be able to answer to and account for any Twisting faults that go through to the Heat Set plant.
- Perform any other duties required by the shift Supervisor.
- Monitor production OEE within targeted parameters, document any downtime on the machines and take correct action to ensure that machines downtime is minimized.
- Work with the Shift Supervisor to keep them informed of any maintenance and repairs issues that may impact downtime now or in the future this includes:
- Defects in the yarns.
- Defects in the air lines
- Electrical issues
- Mechanical issues
- Attend daily shift team briefings and relay critical information to the Shift Supervisor to be constantly updated of issues requiring attention
- Constantly update the shift supervisor on quality standards and product specific issues during the shift
- Work with the other shift operators to implement solutions to quality defects or product specification issues detected
Reporting and Documentation
- Ensure that all processes, recipes, and production specifications are documented into required SOP and process flow formats and stored centrally as per agreed document management system.
- Ensure the most up to date SOPs and transactional documentation are followed to ensure consistency of process
- Work with the Shift Supervisor to implement continuous improvement processes to improve output, reduce variability and manage operational constraints
Safety, Health, Environment – We Tread Softly
- Perform all shift activities that ensure compliance with applicable safety, health and environment legislation and audit requirements
- Report any safety defects to the Shift Supervisor
- Clean the Twisting department to ensure that housekeeping standards are always maintained
- Ensure housekeeping is kept to 5S standards
Follow any reasonable work instruction as may be required from time to time.
Knowledge and skill
- Ability and skill to operate the twist machine according to quality standards and product specifications
- Must not be colour blind
- Must have good vision (to see the finer details in carpet manufacturing)
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001,18001 is an advantage
- System and application knowledge e.g. 5S.
- The incumbent required significant technical knowledge and experience (minimum 1 years) in Twisting production.
- Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical, functional, and/or professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise; leveraging expert knowledge to accomplish results.
- Valuing Differences – Working effectively with individuals of diverse cultures, interpersonal styles, abilities, motivations, or backgrounds; seeksout and uses unique abilities, insights, and ideas from diverse individuals.
- Work standards – Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Earning Trust – Gaining others’ confidence by acting with integrity and following through on commitments while disclosing own positions; treating others and their ideas with respect and supporting them in the face of challenges.
- Initiating Action – Taking prompt action to accomplish work goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Customer Orientation – Placing a high priority on the internal or external customer’s perspective when making decisions and acting; implementing service practices that meet the customers’ and own organization’s needs.
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how detailed; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- Safety Focus – Identifying and improving conditions that affect own and others’ safety; upholding safety standards.
- Planning and Organising – Establishing an action plan for self and others to complete work efficiently and on time by setting priorities, establishing timelines, and leveraging resources.
- Continuous Learning – Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
- Influencing – Using effective involvement and persuasion strategies to gain acceptance of ideas and commitment to actions that support specific work outcomes.
- Technology Savvy – Leveraging one’s practical knowledge and understanding of recent technology tools, solutions, and trends to improve work results, solve work problems, and take advantage of new business opportunities
- Grade 12 / Matric with Math’s is essential
- CTFL Learnership is essential
- 1 year production experience (preferably in the Twisting department)