Bidvest Department Vacancies Coordinator Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In Bidvest Department | Vacancies In Bidvest Department South Africa | Jobs On Bidvest Department Careers Portal At www.Bidvest Department.com | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Bidvest Department , There Are Great Opportunities On Bidvest Department Careers Portal. Bidvest Department Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Coordinator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Bidvest Department Coordinator Jobs. Then Apply For Coordinator Jobs In Bidvest Department South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit Bidvest Department ‘s Official Website.
Bidvest Department Jobs 2022 Coordinator Jobs in South Africa
Bidvest Department Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Coordinator , Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Bidvest Department Coordinator Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Bidvest Department Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 11838.00 per month after selection.
Bidvest Department South Africa Coordinator Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Bidvest Department Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||Bidvest Department South Africa|
|Job Location||Paarl, Western Cape|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 11838.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Job Advert Summary:-
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Qualification and experience:-
- Experience in the agricultural industry.
- A passion for the Horticultural industry and innovation with an understanding of the agricultural environment.
- Tertiary Qualification in Project Management.
- 3 – 5 years practical experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Creative with the ability to take own initiative.
- Attention to detail
- The ability to network at all levels within the private and public sectors.
- In depth computer literacy of the full MS Office Package.
- Valid driver’s license
Email your CV to [Email Address Removed]
- Project Management
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level: