Cartrack Vacancies Fleet Trainer Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In Cartrack | Vacancies In Cartrack South Africa | Jobs On Cartrack Careers Portal At www.cartrack.co.za | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Cartrack , There Are Great Opportunities On Cartrack Careers Portal. Cartrack Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Fleet Trainer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Cartrack Fleet Trainer Jobs. Then Apply For Fleet Trainer Jobs In Cartrack South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit Cartrack ‘s Official Website.
Cartrack Jobs 2022 Fleet Trainer Jobs in South Africa
Cartrack Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Fleet Trainer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Cartrack Fleet Trainer Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Cartrack Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 22676.00 per month after selection.
Cartrack South Africa Fleet Trainer Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Cartrack Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||Cartrack South Africa|
|Job Role||Fleet Trainer|
|Job Location||Nelspruit, Mpumalanga|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 22676.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Are you curious, agile and passionate? Do you take ownership, embrace challenges and love problem-solving? We’re a world-leading smart mobility tech company with over 1,525,000 subscribers across 23 countries, and we’re looking for a Fleet Trainer to join our vibrant and fast-growing team!
- Train Cartrack clients and internal staff on the use of the Fleet Pages.
- Assist with Training on unit testing, identify training requirements and research and develop internal training material
- Assist in interpreting reports for data analysis.
- Identify, prepare and deliver training solutions for Fleet Clients (and internal clients)
- Provide in-depth quality training to internal and external clients
- Maintain effective communication with clients to establish training needs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training and modify materials as appropriate
- Assist RMs and AMs with fleet technical knowledge, skills and understanding of fleet products
- When required or on request, accompany RMs and AMs to prospective clients and do demonstrations of the product before purchase
- Travel within the province as and when required
- Conduct and evaluate assessments of fleet training and provide solutions to skills gap
- Grade 12 / Senior Certificate
- National Certificate in OD ETDP (NQ5)
- Registered Trainer, Assessor, Moderator with MERSETA
- Previous Facilitator / Training Officer Experience
- Client Services Orientated
- Advanced presentation / facilitation skills
- Detail Focused
- Strong level of EQ and assertive
- “Go Getter” attitude