De Beers Vacancies Security Investigator Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In De Beers | Vacancies In De Beers South Africa | Jobs On De Beers Careers Portal At www.debeersgroup.com | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In De Beers , There Are Great Opportunities On De Beers Careers Portal. De Beers Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Security Investigator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About De Beers Security Investigator Jobs. Then Apply For Security Investigator Jobs In De Beers South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit De Beers ‘s Official Website.
De Beers Jobs 2022 Security Investigator Jobs in South Africa
De Beers Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Security Investigator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About De Beers Security Investigator Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for De Beers Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 14306.00 per month after selection.
De Beers South Africa Security Investigator Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official De Beers Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||De Beers South Africa|
|Job Role||Security Investigator|
|Job Location||Centurion, Gauteng|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 14306.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Job Advert Summary:-
-We have high standards. You’ll ensure we meet them.
You have the experience and attention to detail to manage diverse teams protecting our people and our site: South Africa’s most valuable diamond mine and currently one of its biggest infrastructure projects. You’ll need to remain calm under pressure and communicate well at all levels.
We can offer you a role in a global business with a fascinating product and an innovative mindset. Come and join us.
We’re the world’s leading diamond company – a unique luxury business that thrives on the creativity, passion and knowledge of our people.
To push our company forwards, we always need to think differently. We welcome people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions.
In return, we provide you with the space and support to grow and achieve your ambitions.
-Your role will Investigate all incidents of a suspected criminal nature and those that involve dishonesty. This shall include among others Illicit Diamond Trade (IDT), theft, misappropriation, bribery, corruption and serious contravention of company policies and procedures.
Your role will:
- Ensure employees and contractors follow practices consistent with De Beers environmental, safety and health performance and compliance.
- Conduct all investigations within the legal framework of the RSA as well as company security standards, policies, procedures and disciplinary codes.
- Produce a detailed investigative plan describing a recommended course of action for an investigation.
- Follow a formal internal reporting protocol to enable consistent communication to all the relevant stakeholders.
- Testify in disciplinary hearings and court regarding case evidence and findings
- Establish a network of information contacts.
- Manage security contracts to maximize operational financial performance and to ensure that the suppliers comply with the contract and meet the goals of the contract.
- National Diploma in Security Risk Management or Diploma in Criminology or NQF 6 equivalent.
- Registered in accordance with the Private Security Industry Regulation Act, 56 of 2001, A Grade
- Valid Code 08/EB Driver’s License
- Being physically fit
- Ability to work irregular hours, and over weekends and holidays
- Travel to Namibia and to mining vessels at sea as and when required
- Proven working 5 years’ experience as a Security Investigator
- Proven background on Contract Management
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient in interpreting evidence and reconstructing events
- Strong analytical skills along with good interviewing and interrogation skills
- In depth knowledge of the Kimberley Certification Scheme, Diamond Act 13 of 1999 (Namibia), Diamond Act, 56 of 1986 (RSA), Criminal Procedure Act 51 of 1977, DBM/DBMN Company policies and procedures, Group Security Standards
-Who we are:
De Beers Group is a company with a rich history and a sparkling future.
Since 1888 our experts have searched the world for nature’s most precious gem. Our diamonds bring beauty to the world. But we think they can do so much more. We want our diamonds, and our business, to make life brilliant – for our people, our customers and the world around us.
De Beers Marine (DBM) is based in Cape Town, South Africa and is part of the De Beers Group. Operations include marine geophysical survey, sampling, and mining. Shore based activities include projects, engineering, R&D and maintenance. Projects include establishment and development of a fleet of mining ships and all associated equipment. DBM is the industry leader in marine mining practices resulting in the most successful and advanced marine mining equipment and operations globally. We seek talented people who share our belief in a better future for mining and are ready to make a difference.
Safety first is a way of life for us. We are unconditional about the safety, health and well-being of our colleagues, at work and at home, and about that of the communities where we work. We aim to lead the industry by investing in innovation to protect people, who are at the heart of our business. Our high performing teams take accountability for their own and others’ actions, work collaboratively, and always show care and respect .
Inclusion & Diversity
We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are. We provide equality of opportunity to enable everyone to fulfil their potential.