Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited Vacancies Data Analyst Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited | Vacancies In Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited | Jobs On Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited Careers Portal At www.dischem.co.za | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited , There Are Great Opportunities On Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited Careers Portal. Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Data Analyst, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited Data Analyst Jobs. Then Apply For Data Analyst Jobs In Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited. But Before Apply Also Visit Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited ‘s Official Website.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited Jobs 2022 Data Analyst Jobs in South Africa
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Data Analyst, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited Data Analyst Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 26302.00 per month after selection.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited Data Analyst Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Job Location||Midrand, Gauteng|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 26302.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Data Analyst to join the team at our head office in Midrand. The main purpose of this role will be to take responsibility responsible for driving master data integrity, quality, and continuous improvement within a dedicated data area (e.g. product, customer, vendor, associate, location, asset, or finance data etc.), including Information Systems/Data Systems (IS/DS) management.
- Grade 12 / Matric or a Senior Certificate
- Diploma or Degree in Data Management or similar qualification
- 2 – 3 years retail master data experience
- Experience Retail Management, finance, and logistics
- SQL, SAP IS DS and Front-end Development (Power BI or similar)
- In dept understanding of relevant data area critical (e.g. Product, customer associate ecommerce, location, asset or finance data
- Relevant Data Management Certifications
- SAP ERP, BI, F&R & Clickview
- Support Manager in the development of relevant processes, procedures, and standards, providing specialist insight into specific data characteristics and requirements of specific data area.
- Support master data teams in the maintenance of master data integrity and quality.
- Define data rules and rulesets for specific data area, including for data validation.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of relevant data definitions.
- Specify and maintain data quality requirements for specific data area.
- Monitor and report on data quality through data checks, analysis and dashboards and identify continuous improvement requirements.
- Provide input into master data management and guide master data operations and master data validation teams in data capturing, cleansing and validation activities.
- Oversee and control implementation of relevant data rulesets and data validation rulesets and rollout corrective measures to relevant data capture teams, where required.
- Cross-check validation station data for data accuracy and integrity.
- Investigate and follow-up on escalated data issues, providing problem solving support and process guidance.
- Perform data extraction for analysis purposes.
- Facilitate mass master data fixes
- Manage information or data system (IS/DS) for master data management for allocated data area, including rules and reporting.
- Maintain master data database for allocated data area.
- Perform relevant system checks and balances.
- Provide training for Master Data teams.
- Serve as a support system for Mater Data teams by assisting with system related queries and concerns.
- Conduct relevant reports when required
- Identify issues and maximizing data availability (SAP, BI,) to make recommendations that will benefit both our stores, Data Teams and Distribution centres.
- Independent analysis of all key metrics and relevant business inputs.
- Computer Skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SAP
- Retail experience and Supply Chain planning
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of business process requirements
- Analytical skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks
- Strategic understanding of the purpose and application of data
- Understanding basic financial principles
- Honest and trustworthy
- Good time management and deadline driven
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal, and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
- Office bases with frequent visits to stores
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.