Dixie Recruitment Vacancies Logistics Services Manager Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In Dixie Recruitment | Vacancies In Dixie Recruitment South Africa | Jobs On Dixie Recruitment Careers Portal At www.dixierecruitment.co.za | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Dixie Recruitment , There Are Great Opportunities On Dixie Recruitment Careers Portal. Dixie Recruitment Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Logistics Services Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Dixie Recruitment Logistics Services Manager Jobs. Then Apply For Logistics Services Manager Jobs In Dixie Recruitment South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit Dixie Recruitment ‘s Official Website.
Dixie Recruitment Jobs 2022 Logistics Services Manager Jobs in South Africa
Dixie Recruitment Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Logistics Services Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Dixie Recruitment Logistics Services Manager Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Dixie Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 34241.00 per month after selection.
Dixie Recruitment South Africa Logistics Services Manager Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Dixie Recruitment Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||Dixie Recruitment South Africa|
|Job Role||Logistics Services Manager|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 34241.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Our valued client is seeking an experienced Logistics Manager to join their Supply Chain Team. This role is responsible for management of transport service providers, from RFP to payment. Experience in negotiation of freight rates and service delivery is essential. A relevant tertiary qualification is required.
- Completed tertiary degree/diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within Supply Chain Management
- Experienced in negotiation of freight rates and service level agreements
- Comprehensive knowledge of end-to-end supply chain
- Manage transport providers nationally
- Identify suitable transport providers and manage the RPF process
- Negotiation of freight rates and service level agreements
- Ensure compliance to contracts
- Resolve all transport related queries
- Transport suppliers account management and payments
- Cost allocations
- Reporting and analysis
- Logistics process continuous improvement and project management
- Team management
Submit your CV via [email protected]
We will be in contact with shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements detailed above. If you have not received a reply within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.