Genesis Vacancies Manager Programme Evaluation Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In Genesis | Vacancies In Genesis South Africa | Jobs On Genesis Careers Portal At www.Genesis.com| South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Genesis , There Are Great Opportunities On Genesis Careers Portal. Genesis Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Manager Programme Evaluation, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Genesis Manager Programme Evaluation Jobs. Then Apply For Manager Programme Evaluation Jobs In Genesis South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit Genesis ‘s Official Website.
Genesis Jobs 2022 Manager Programme Evaluation Jobs in South Africa
Genesis Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Manager Programme Evaluation, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Genesis Manager Programme Evaluation Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Genesis Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 34140.00 per month after selection.
Genesis South Africa Manager Programme Evaluation Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Genesis Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||Genesis South Africa|
|Job Role||Manager Programme Evaluation|
|Job Location||South Africa
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 34140.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Genesis Analytics is the largest African economics-based consulting firm. We have been providing high-quality consulting and advisory services since 1998 from our headquarters in Johannesburg and our offices in Nairobi and London. We built our reputation in competition, and regulatory economics and financial services strategy consulting but have since expanded our offering to incorporate agribusiness, climate-smart agriculture and infrastructure and health. This sector is underpinned by our specialist practices in evaluation and behavioural solutions.
The Health Practice, in which this position falls, focuses on building healthier lives for Africans through research, monitoring, evaluation and research of health programmes, behavioural sciences, strengthening health systems, and health economics and financing.
We are looking for a senior team member to support the expansion of our performance monitoring and evaluation (baseline, process, end-of-programme and impact) service offering.
The Manager: Programme Evaluation is a senior-level position within the organisation. The main purpose of the job is to support the Research, Monitoring and Evaluation workstream within the health practice. In addition to having considerable experience in project management, the Manager Programme Evaluation should have demonstrable knowledge, experience and understanding of results-based monitoring and evaluation theory, theories of change, and logical frameworks (logframes). You have had sound experience in designing, conducting and disseminating non-experimental, quasi-experimental and experimental quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-methods evaluations. You should understand management consulting and be able to respond appropriately to Request for Proposals (RFPs) or Terms of Reference (TORs). Ideally, you will have led/participated in evaluations of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Global Fund and UN organisations.
The work will be delivered through:
- Well-managed consulting projects
- Designing, conducting and disseminating robust programme evaluations
- Ensuring effective working relationships within teams and with clients
- Growing the client base through developing a network of appropriate relationships
KEY INITIATIVES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Manage projects, generate sound advice and provide quality assistance to clients – use skills and experience to break down difficult problems into tractable component parts and identify practical ways to resolve each component.
- Support project teams in formulating evidence-informed and results-based theories of change, logframes and M&E Plans in preparation for performance monitoring and evaluations
- Use appropriate evaluation theory to design and develop non-experimental, quasi-experimental and experimental quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-methods evaluation protocols, including relevant evaluation matrices
- Develop, pilot and refine monitoring and evaluation data collection tools and lead on collecting, analysing, synthesizing and reporting high-quality data.
- Lead on applying for and obtaining Institutional Review Board (IRB) ethics approval
- Work with key stakeholders to review and monitor project-based evaluation and learning plans.
- Review the inputs of and mentor junior consultants, and ensure all project staff has a clear understanding of project results frameworks. Promote peer-to-peer learning, knowledge sharing and application
- Prepare clearly thought-out and logically written project documents (including M&E Plans, research and evaluation design plans, logic models, data collection and data analysis plans and final reports) and proposals using MS Word and MS PowerPoint with minimal revisions from the supervisor.
- Undertake new business development – producing proposals and marketing Genesis Analytics to selected clients and contribute research and evaluation components to technical proposals.
- Interact and negotiate with clients
- Build company intellectual property
- Keep abreast of industry developments
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Strong academic background – Minimum of a Masters degree in an analytical field of study. Preference for Public Health, Epidemiology, Economics, International Development, Statistics or related disciplines.
- 5-7 years of management consulting experience and a passion for consulting
- Desirable: Relevant experience includes public health research, evaluation, learning, knowledge management, health systems strengthening, AGYW, HIV prevention, SRHR, and behavioural sciences (SBCC)
- Demonstrable experience in identifying theoretical/conceptual frameworks within which to embed design results-based implementation and results monitoring that support responsive and adaptive programme management.
- Strong research, analytical and lateral thought processes. Demonstrated understanding and application of programme evaluation theory and practice, from developing/ updating theories of change and logframes) to preparing for, and evaluating, complex programmes/systems (contribution analysis, most significant change, etc.)
- Excellent English communication and writing skills – ability to communicate at all levels
- Entrepreneurial in nature – proactive self-starter who is able to be assertive. A confident networker with strong relationship management skills
- Ability to work as part of a multicultural team – build teams and foster collaboration to achieve project goals, meet milestones and produce high-quality deliverables
- High level of organisation, attention to detail, professionalism and reliability.
- Ability to prioritise and manage work in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects and work streams with competing time/ resource demands.
- Highly numerate. Strong knowledge of quantitative, qualitative and mixed-methods M&E, research methodologies, and results synthesis, evaluation and presentation of data analysis for various audiences
- Advanced PC literacy (MS and Google Suite, SPSS, NVivo, etc.)
- Required: Proficiency in STATA
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally and internationally, COVID-19 permitting
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please follow the online application process on the career’s portal of the Genesis website
- We use an automated applicant tracking system in order to receive and manage all applications in one central point, and for this reason we also do not accept any e-mailed CV’s or applications
- Once you have applied via our career portal, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that your application was received, and your application will be reviewed within a few days of receipt
- NOTE: Please be advised that uploaded documents / attachments cannot bigger than 4MB in total, as the system will not accept your application if the uploaded documents exceed 4MB
- Applications can only be made online – no other means of application will be accepted
- Relevant previous experience is essential and should be clearly described as part of the application.
- Communication will be with short-listed candidates only – if you do not receive any feedback on your application within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful
- Genesis Analytics reserves the right not to proceed with an appointment of any advertised role
- All appointments will be made in line with Genesis Analytics’ Employment Equity Plan and Policies
- All applications will be treated confidentially