GIBB Engineering & Architecture Vacancies Human Capital Officer Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In GIBB Engineering & Architecture | Vacancies In GIBB Engineering & Architecture South Africa | Jobs On GIBB Engineering & Architecture Careers Portal At www.gibb.co.za | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In GIBB Engineering & Architecture , There Are Great Opportunities On GIBB Engineering & Architecture Careers Portal. GIBB Engineering & Architecture Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Human Capital Officer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About GIBB Engineering & Architecture Human Capital Officer Jobs. Then Apply For Human Capital Officer Jobs In GIBB Engineering & Architecture South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit GIBB Engineering & Architecture ‘s Official Website.
GIBB Engineering & Architecture Jobs 2022 Human Capital Officer Jobs in South Africa
GIBB Engineering & Architecture Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Human Capital Officer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About GIBB Engineering & Architecture Human Capital Officer Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for GIBB Engineering & Architecture Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 271 200.00 per year after selection.
GIBB Engineering & Architecture South Africa Human Capital Officer Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official GIBB Engineering & Architecture Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||GIBB Engineering & Architecture South Africa|
|Job Role||Human Capital Officer|
|Job Location||Woodmead, Gauteng|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 271 200.00 per year|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Job Advert Summary:-
- Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Admin, Office & Support, South Africa Gauteng R 400 000 Annually My client is seeking a Project Administrator to provide administrative support to Programme Implementation Office. This is a Fixed Term Contract Appointment ending 31 March 2025.Expertise & Technical Competencies:
- An Administration/ Secretarial Diploma or an equivalent qualification is a requirement
- A minimum of 5 years administration and/or secretarial working experience.
- Demonstrated project administration experience.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience of coordinating project health checks and preparing project folder of audits.
- High proficiency with Windows applications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (MS-Word, MS Excel (at an advanced level of proficiency), MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
- A minimum typing speed of 55 wpm to 60 wpm are required.
- Considerable knowledge of standard administration practices and procedures is a necessity for this position;
- Excellent knowledge of protocol and etiquette
- An understanding of organizational processes and group dynamics
- Project Management Qualification
- Maintain and manage the diary of Heads and Specialists, scheduling of appointments, arranging meetings, collecting visitors from reception and organizing refreshments.
- Attend to general queries made to the Heads and answer and screens incoming calls.
- Responsible for document flow in and out of the Programme Implementation Office.
- Develop and maintain advanced record keeping (manual / electronic) and filling systems for the Programme Implementation Office.
- Performs high level administrative and secretarial duties including typing, editing of reports and preparing presentations.
- Compilation of confidential correspondence and general documentation.
- Undertakes all administrative duties (i.e. filing, photocopying and minute taking).
- Responsible for arranging of local and international travelling arrangements and the processing of claims.
- Responsible for leave administration on behalf of Heads (if applicable).
- Undertake procurement administration for the Programme Implementation Office.
- Assist in the coordination/preparation and alignment of performance scorecard/s, track and monitor implementation thereof.
- Undertake project/programme management initiatives as directed by the relevant business heads and specialists.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Programme Implementation Office budgets and monitors spend thereof together with the relevant financial controller.
- Prepare and present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets and other items affecting the unit.
- Co-ordination and preparation of reports and Unit/s submissions for the Programme Implementation Office
- Participate in meetings and interactions in order to ensure the recording of decisions and follow-up.
- Coordinate Programme Implementation Office audits and review and monitoring activities.
- Coordinate and assist in the preparation of submissions to Board, Business Review, Management Committees, Ad hoc Resolutions from specific committees (secretariat).
- Any administration duties as assigned.
Ad Visible Until: 13 August 2022
- Management of diaries and schedules
- Management of office administration (budget, procurement, presentations, etc.)
- Efficient and accountable document flow
- Accurate record keeping.
- Excellent arrangement of local and international trips
Vacancy Type: Permanent