GSK Vacancies Vendor Management Administrator Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In GSK | Vacancies In GSK South Africa | Jobs On GSK Careers Portal At www.gsk.com | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In GSK , There Are Great Opportunities On GSK Careers Portal. GSK Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Local Delivery Lead, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About GSK Local Delivery Lead Jobs. Then Apply For Local Delivery Lead Jobs In GSK South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit GSK ‘s Official Website.
GSK Jobs 2022 Vendor Management Administrator Jobs in South Africa
GSK Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Vendor Management Administrator, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About GSK Vendor Management Administrator Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for GSK Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 758245.00 per year after selection.
GSK South Africa Vendor Management Administrator Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official GSK Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||GSK South Africa|
|Job Role||Vendor Management Administrator|
|Job Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 758245.00 per year|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Exciting Opportunity for a Vendor Management Administrator awaits in GSK!
As the Vendor Management Administrator, you will be a subject matter expert and organization-wide administrative support for the end-to-end vendor management process. You will ensure that all steps of the vendor management process are executed in-line with policy and execute all administrative actions of the process on behalf of all business owners (BO).
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- For Southern Africa: South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland and Zambia)
- Guiding BO on new vendor process that is required
- Guiding BO on executing the vendor process with Procurement
- Initiating Third Party Management process
- Initiating the GOLA process to include ensuring contracts reflect all requirements & ensure sign cover sheets are completed when required
- Expert in all systems that support Vendor Management (to include TPRM, One ERP-Ariba)
- Ensuring all TPRM assessments and Contracts remain valid with zero tolerance for expiration whilst work is still required.
- Ensure all retired vendors are removed from the system.
- Maintains vendor governance tracking for RMCB.
- Requires post matric qualification, five+ years of executive assistant, office management, business experience or project management experience
- Expert and advanced proficiency in Outlook, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong ability to use collaboration tools just as one drive, MS Teams
- Demonstrated ability to learn and execute in new digital systems such as SAP
- Strong aptitude in understanding and following process; and experience in tracking and monitoring compliance against Standard Operating Procedures
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision. Independently prioritize workload effectively for on-time completion of tasks and project work; and interact with all levels of employees.
- Work collaboratively and effectively as a member of a diverse team.
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic with an executive presence with the desire and ability to take initiative.
- Integrity and discretion in dealing with matters and protect sensitive and confidential information is crucial.
- Ability to use independent judgment to determine what requires priority attention, escalation, and directing to the appropriate team member for response or resolution.
- Ability to anticipate needs and being resourceful in delivering tasks; effectively leverage available resources.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
Why Consumer Healthcare?
Right now, we’re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We’re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year – over a billion and a half of them – and it goes beyond products. It’s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge, and expertise, we’re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
In Consumer Healthcare we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your
authentic self belongs and thrives.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.