HERE Technologies Vacancies Manager Jobs Vacancies | HERE Technologies Jobs In South Africa | Job Vacancies In HERE Technologies South Africa | HERE Technologies Jobs Near Me | Part Time Jobs Near Me | Manager Jobs In Government Departments | Jobs On HERE Technologies Careers Portal At www.here.com | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In HERE Technologies, There Are Great Opportunities On HERE Technologies Careers Portal. HERE Technologies Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About HERE Technologies Manager Jobs. Then Apply For Manager Jobs In HERE Technologies South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit HERE Technologies’s Official Website.
HERE Technologies Jobs 2022 Manager Jobs in South Africa
HERE Technologies Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About HERE Technologies Manager Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for HERE Technologies Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 13594.00 per month after selection.
HERE Technologies South Africa Manager Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official HERE Technologies Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||HERE Technologies South Africa|
|Job Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 13594.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
What’s the role?:
What is the role?
What will you be doing
- Drive Strategic Partnerships which brings in a variety of high importance map content categories that are key for our future products
- Incumbent should be comfortable interacting with CXO level people, and with a proven ability to suggest and enable creative partnership opportunities across sectors – Telecom, BFSI, E-commerce, Logistics, etc
- Engage and influence government stakeholders to bring about changes, if necessary, to regulations enabling a open data market
- Identify, evaluate, analyze, and recommend strategic partnership opportunities across Government, Central / State Ministries & Private organizations
- Conducting research and competitive analysis related to industry trends, potential new communities, and related topics as required
- Preparing reports used to monitor community activities and drive decision-making.
- High degree of independence along with collaboration with internal stakeholders across legal, licensing, analytics, compliance, and business teams.
- Conduct market research & build good understanding of the data market, supplier segmentation as well as government dynamics to include identification and development of relationships with the key decision-makers in the region.
- Extremely high levels of ownership, responsive, articulate, analytical, can learn new concepts with a growth mindset
Who are you?:
- A degree in Business , Engineering or related fields
- 8+ years of relevant experience of identifying, developing and executing (end-to-end) successful Strategic Partnerships & Alliances
- Experience with supplier or customer relationship management, business development, and ability to build, sustain and leverage effective networking relationships.
- Convincing and persuasive can-do attitude, with high goal orientation
- Good interpersonal communication skills, including presentation, written and verbal.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and in local language in assigned territory
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement
- Proficient organization, planning and project management skills
- You are result-oriented and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Open and outgoing personality
- Results-oriented and comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Power point
- Travel requirement up to 30%
Who are we?: