Nandos Careers Vacancies Restaurant Manager Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In Nandos Careers | Vacancies In Nandos Careers South Africa | Jobs On Nandos Careers Careers Portal At www.nandos.co.za | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Nandos Careers , There Are Great Opportunities On Nandos Careers Careers Portal. Nandos Careers Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Restaurant Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Nandos Careers Restaurant Manager Jobs. Then Apply For Restaurant Manager Jobs In Nandos Careers South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit Nandos Careers ‘s Official Website.
Nandos Careers Jobs 2022 Restaurant Manager Jobs in South Africa
Nandos Careers Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Restaurant Manager , Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Nandos Careers Restaurant Manager Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Nandos Careers Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 15884.00 per month after selection.
Nandos Careers South Africa Restaurant Manager Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Nandos Careers Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||Nandos Careers South Africa|
|Job Role||Restaurant Manager|
|Job Location||Mthatha, Eastern Cape
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 15884.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Be more than just a manager! Do you have fire in your belly and purpose in your heart? Do you pour all that you are into all that you do…. and have a little fun on the way? If so, the position will require you to safeguard the financial success of the restaurant by ensuring customer satisfaction and profitability in accordance with Nando’s Brand and operating standards. It will require you to manage a team of people, ensure quality of products served and service given as well as ensuring all brand regulations are met and exceeded.
Matric with 3-4 years restaurant management experience
Experience in Microsoft Office Attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to manage a group of people within a restaurant and kitchen.
Excellent communication skills.
Knowledge of restaurant operations including people, product and customer processes.
Communication skills – both written and verbal Financial and business acumen Coaching and mentoring skills.
Have a valid drivers licence
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts regular one-on-one’s with employees, providing coaching, mentorship and guidance where appropriate.
- Implements corrective action, performance management or disciplinary processes for performance or disciplinary issues. Conducts performance reviews for Assistant and Junior Restaurant Managers (Patraos), including the development of their personal development plan.
- Prepares for and initiates disciplinary hearings where appropriate. Monitors behaviour in the restaurant to ensure that any form of abuse of is reported, addressed and followed up.
- Informs on and actions Department of Labour inspections and audits (including the HRBP).
- Creates a restaurant environment that fosters learning and development. Completes, submits and monitors payroll information in accordance with Nando’s policies and procedures.
- Manages restaurant activity to ensure excellent customer service and efficient operations.
- Monitors compliance to Nando’s brand and operational standards, operating requirements.
- Works with the Assistant Manager to resolve Escudo, Qpro and SOP queries. Addresses and rectifies identified breaches and operational directives.
- Conducts a weekly and period close GP count and calculation. Performs shift management duties for the casa as required. Conducts a weekly management meeting, reviewing and updating minutes and allocating tasks for the week ahead.
- Identifies and executes plans to improve the business following quarterly meeting with the Area Manager.
- Works with the Area Manager and Regional Facilities Manager to implement planned maintenance and minor capital projects.
- Works with the Loss Prevention Officer to identify and implement risk management and prevention controls.
- Provides input into the development of the restaurant budget, reviewing continuously, setting targets and managing adherence to established parameters.
- Maintains sound financial control of the restaurant in accordance to set financial parameters.
- Facilitates business growth by analysing income statements and monitoring business performance indicators on a regular basis. Manages income and expenditure to ensure the required return on sales/ conversion. Reviews and signs off on external delivery company invoices on a weekly basis.
- Reviews, investigates and resolves weekly cash shortage reports from Finance department.
- Reviews all accounts for accuracy on a monthly basis.
- Reviews the Brand touch point check on a quarterly basis and implements corrective action.
- Plans and executes quarterly CSI and community initiatives.
- Seeks opportunities to increase sales and to market and promote the casa.
- Builds relationships within the local community to drive large scale product orders (government, corporate, schools).