Niche Recruiting Vacancies External Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In Niche Recruiting | Vacancies In Niche Recruiting South Africa | Jobs On Niche Recruiting Careers Portal At nicherecruiting.co.za | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Niche Recruiting , There Are Great Opportunities On Niche Recruiting Careers Portal. Niche Recruiting Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For External Sales Consultant, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Niche Recruiting External Sales Consultant Jobs. Then Apply For External Sales Consultant Jobs In Niche Recruiting South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit Niche Recruiting ‘s Official Website.
Niche Recruiting Jobs 2022 External Sales Consultant Jobs in South Africa
Niche Recruiting Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For External Sales Consultant, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Niche Recruiting External Sales Consultant Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Niche Recruiting Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 18 000 – 28 000 per month after selection.
Niche Recruiting South Africa External Sales Consultant Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Niche Recruiting Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||Niche Recruiting South Africa|
|Job Role||External Sales Consultant|
|Job Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 18 000 – 28 000 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Job Advert Summary:-
External Sales Consultant
My client who is a leading distributor in the electronic security equipment industry which provides effective integration support across the African continent is looking for an External Sales Consultant to join their team.
The company has two divisions; distribution of security products directly to trade clients and a turnkey project management service supporting both project managers and end users.
A complete product matrix is available to assist all clients in the various markets, including; the larger complex projects at higher-end (tier 1), the standard systems and solutions at mid-end (tier 2) and even the smaller commodities at lower-end (tier 3). With eminent quality brands, they can offer their clients a much larger choice of security solutions.
Their service matrix offers clients complete peace of mind. Not only can the company provide the full basket of products, they also have a portfolio of finance institutes to assist with the funding of larger projects. A technical department is able to offer clients a full specialised support service, being it technical support or repairs. They have an experienced and professional in-house design team to assist with any size project.
Hunter profile external sales 80% internal sales 20%. It will be preferable for applicants to have experience within the security industry and that knows the market well. If not from the security industry, applicants will need to be technically minded and have extensive external sales and business development experience with excellent track record within a similar field or IT field or solution sales. The successful candidate will focus on the West Rand area and must preferably stay in this area, anything from Randburg & surroundings area through to the West Rand & surroundings as this candidate will expand clients within this area.
- High Driver – Ambitious, Results Orientated Go-getter. Self-Starter. Makes things happen.
- Moderate Analytical – Strong with analysis, metrics, data and fact based decision making.
- Sell the following equipment through security service providers:
- Electronic Security Hardware
- CCTV, Access Control, Alarm, Gate Automation & Electric Fencing,
- Commodity Tier 3 to the channel with upsell possibilities to Tier 2 & 1
- Create Approach Plan
- Call, Email, Visit with post visit emails
- Close Door Opener Deals
- Manage Delivery Process
- Mini- PM of Smaller Deals
- Oversee Opportunities
- Build Top 30 client base by managing existing clients
- Onboard new active channel clients across Gauteng
- Gather vast amount of relevant information in a short period of time.
- Identify opportunities within companies by aligning their business & clients
- Grow & expand revenue within these accounts
Expectations: (Stimulate engagement for sales by presenting company matrix to prospects)
Research & profile prospects.
Pre- meeting planning 2 weeks in advance, min 3 meetings per day with post-meeting emails.
Business Conversations with clients & establish buying process, hierarchy, opportunities.
Completed Opportunity Plans (DQT) for larger size opportunities quarterly.
Present Product & Service matrix and VP to all clients, emphases on top brands.
Monthly & quarterly targets to be met sales related and meetings.
Daily, weekly, monthly reporting.
- In-Field Call Review
- Weekly Expectations Review
- Weekly Opportunity Review
- Fortnightly Pipeline Review
- Monthly Account Review
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Preference will be given to N3 Diploma in electronics or better qualification.
- Preference will be given to sales diploma or better.
- Minimum 4 Years B2B Electronics Sales Experience external, preference will be given to electronic security industry experience.
- Able to land large corporate accounts, land and expand revenue within accounts.
- Technically minded – Can technically grasp Security Surveillance Equipment and other electronic security products.
- Have worked with CRM system or Excel based equivalent process.
- Strong Microsoft Office Usage Experience to promote planning and processes.
- Dealer Base Management experience & understanding of sales process.
- Strong prioritization of duties to maximize return on effort.
- Must be able to hunt for new accounts and then grow revenue in those accounts
- Very strong with relationships – able to get people to rely on them
- Communication Skills essential – telephonic, face-to-face and email etiquette.
- Accountability Motivated – Drives for Own Results
- Fast learning of new information capabilities.
- Research & Profile Skills – LinkedIn, Whois etc.
- Good Culture Fit – Accountability
- Goal Driven and clear understanding of their goals.
- Planning & Execution of plan critical.
- Able to understand figures and analyse to benefit progress.
- Trader by nature – able to trade responsible with discount structures to maximize sales & profits.
- Basic Salary R18,000 – R28,000 neg. depending on experience
- Vehicle Allowance & petrol allowance incl.in CTC
- High Commission structure – GP rand value based 5%
- Full product and solution training provided.
- Proven sales process & management tools in place.
- Marketing assistance to clients available free of charge – Website, flyers, business cards.
- Marketing done to dealer base clients via email and WhatsApp on weekly and monthly basis to promote brands and solutions.
- Workshops arranged for clients.
- Independent Work Culture.
- Strong growth prospects.