NRF Vacancies Vendor Analyst Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In NRF | Vacancies In NRF South Africa | Jobs On NRF Careers Portal At www.nrf.ac.za | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In NRF , There Are Great Opportunities On NRF Careers Portal. NRF Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Vendor Analyst, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About NRF Vendor Analyst Jobs. Then Apply For Vendor Analyst Jobs In NRF South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit NRF ‘s Official Website.
NRF Jobs 2022 Vendor Analyst Jobs in South Africa
NRF Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Vendor Analyst, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About NRF Vendor Analyst Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for NRF Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 330346.00 per year after selection.
NRF South Africa Vendor Analyst Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official NRF Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||NRF South Africa|
|Job Role||Vendor Analyst|
|Job Location||Cape Town, Western Cape|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 330346.00 per year|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Job Advert Summary:-
Norton Rose Fulbright is a global law firm. We provide the world’s pre-eminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. We have more than 3,800 lawyers based in over 50 cities across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Recognized for our industry focus, we are strong across all the key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy, infrastructure and resources; transport; technology; life sciences and healthcare; and consumer markets.
Wherever we are, we operate in accordance with our global business principles of quality, unity and integrity. We aim to provide the highest possible standard of legal service in each of our offices and to maintain that level of quality at every point of contact.
This role will report into the Global Head of Vendor Management and Procurement, and will be a key part of the team helping to negotiate and manage the end to end contract process.
As part of this role, there will be close involvement with a number of people throughout the firm, across various functions, primarily in IT and Finance.
- For strategic suppliers, manage SLAs and KPIs / collate information on those suppliers in monthly supplier dashboards in order to provide a holistic view of supplier performance to brief Norton Rose Fulbright stakeholders and as input to governance meetings.
- Adhere to agreed supplier governance / chair regular supplier relationship management governance meetings to ensure any supplier relationship, delivery, quality or commercial issues are highlighted and resolved or escalated as required.
- Track actual spend against the contract and budget, to provide good financial control and summarise commercial performance.
- Modelling contracted charges including contract changes to provide accurate forecasts of spend total cost of ownership, contract cost to complete, phasing of spend, build of detailed budgets
- Negotiate and manage end to end in-life contract changes for strategic suppliers in close collaboration with global and regional procurement teams as appropriate
- Ensure all contracts adhere to the Firms legal standards
- Financial management of strategic suppliers managing indexation / foreign exchange variation, rate card validation and change
- Understand the key cost drivers behind supplier invoices and review supplier invoices for accuracy (and approve / reject as appropriate) in order to ensure suppliers are billing accurately and in line with contract
- Drive supplier innovation, cost reduction and performance improvement in order to maximise the value from supplier relationships over and above contractual commitments
- Review and maintain contracts repository to ensure that vendor documentation including contract changes reports notices and relevant supporting materials are stored with controlled access
- Drive actions, minutes, management pack preparation and associated execution from the vendor and internal governance forums
- Build insights to key strategic vendors to build NRF intelligence and develop supplier strategy
- Provide input into the internal direction of the Vendor Management & Procurement team to continue to provide more transparency and efficiencies to the regions and the Firm overall
- Supporting Global Vendor Manager with preparation of materials for relevant key stakeholders and senior management reporting
Skills and Experience Required
- Significant experience of management of multi-million pound outsourced IT supplier relationships. Within legal services or professional services organisations preferable but not essential
- A degree in commercial management or procurement would be beneficial
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships with business partners and suppliers
- Ability to be proactive
- Experience building collaborative environments, teaming cultures, and with engaging executives in the strategy development and financial management processes
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving, consensus building, and negotiation
- Strong commercial awareness alongside risk management
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of contract law and IT Service Delivery Management (ITIL) is an important requirement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite in particular data manipulation in Excel and presentation build in PowerPoint
- Experience of working in a global company and global capacity and the associated complexity on stakeholder management preferred but not essential
Norton Rose Fulbright
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright Australia, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc and Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP, each of which is a separate legal entity, are members (‘the Norton Rose Fulbright members’) of Norton Rose Fulbright Verein, a Swiss Verein. Norton Rose Fulbright Verein helps coordinate the activities of the Norton Rose Fulbright members but does not itself provide legal services to clients.