NSFAS Vacancies Credit Control Analyst Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In NSFAS | Vacancies In NSFAS South Africa | Jobs On NSFAS Careers Portal At www.nsfas.org.za | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In NSFAS , There Are Great Opportunities On NSFAS Careers Portal. NSFAS Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Credit Control Analyst, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About NSFAS Credit Control Analyst Jobs. Then Apply For Credit Control Analyst Jobs In NSFAS South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit NSFAS ‘s Official Website.
NSFAS Jobs 2022 Credit Control Analyst Jobs in South Africa
NSFAS Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Credit Control Analyst, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About NSFAS Credit Control Analyst Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for NSFAS Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 19500.00 after selection.
NSFAS South Africa Credit Control Analyst Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official NSFAS Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||NSFAS South Africa|
|Job Role||Credit Control Analyst|
|Job Location||Cape Town, Western Cape|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 19500.00|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Job Advert Summary:-
- Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Admin, Office & Support, South Africa Western Cape R 400 000 Annually My client is seeking a Project Administrator to provide administrative support to Programme Implementation Office. This is a Fixed Term Contract Appointment ending 31 March 2025.Expertise & Technical Competencies:
- An Administration/ Secretarial Diploma or an equivalent qualification is a requirement
- A minimum of 5 years administration and/or secretarial working experience.
- Demonstrated project administration experience.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience of coordinating project health checks and preparing project folder of audits.
- High proficiency with Windows applications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (MS-Word, MS Excel (at an advanced level of proficiency), MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
- A minimum typing speed of 55 wpm to 60 wpm are required.
- Considerable knowledge of standard administration practices and procedures is a necessity for this position;
- Excellent knowledge of protocol and etiquette
- An understanding of organizational processes and group dynamics
- Project Management Qualification
- Maintain and manage the diary of Heads and Specialists, scheduling of appointments, arranging meetings, collecting visitors from reception and organizing refreshments.
- Attend to general queries made to the Heads and answer and screens incoming calls.
- Responsible for document flow in and out of the Programme Implementation Office.
- Develop and maintain advanced record keeping (manual / electronic) and filling systems for the Programme Implementation Office.
- Performs high level administrative and secretarial duties including typing, editing of reports and preparing presentations.
- Compilation of confidential correspondence and general documentation.
- Undertakes all administrative duties (i.e. filing, photocopying and minute taking).
- Responsible for arranging of local and international travelling arrangements and the processing of claims.
- Responsible for leave administration on behalf of Heads (if applicable).
- Undertake procurement administration for the Programme Implementation Office.
- Assist in the coordination/preparation and alignment of performance scorecard/s, track and monitor implementation thereof.
- Undertake project/programme management initiatives as directed by the relevant business heads and specialists.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Programme Implementation Office budgets and monitors spend thereof together with the relevant financial controller.
- Prepare and present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets and other items affecting the unit.
- Co-ordination and preparation of reports and Unit/s submissions for the Programme Implementation Office
- Participate in meetings and interactions in order to ensure the recording of decisions and follow-up.
- Coordinate Programme Implementation Office audits and review and monitoring activities.
- Coordinate and assist in the preparation of submissions to Board, Business Review, Management Committees, Ad hoc Resolutions from specific committees (secretariat).
- Any administration duties as assigned.
Ad Visible Until: 13 August 2022
- Management of diaries and schedules
- Management of office administration (budget, procurement, presentations, etc.)
- Efficient and accountable document flow
- Accurate record keeping.
- Excellent arrangement of local and international trips
Vacancy Type: Permanent