OCJ Vacancies HR Clerk Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In OCJ | Vacancies In OCJ South Africa | Jobs On OCJ Careers Portal At www.judiciary.org.za | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In OCJ , There Are Great Opportunities On OCJ Careers Portal. OCJ Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For HR Clerk, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About OCJ HR Clerk Jobs. Then Apply For HR Clerk Jobs In OCJ South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit OCJ ‘s Official Website.
OCJ Jobs 2022 HR Clerk Jobs in South Africa
OCJ Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For HR Clerk, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About OCJ HR Clerk Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for OCJ Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 192000.00 per year after selection.
OCJ South Africa HR Clerk Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official OCJ Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||OCJ South Africa|
|Job Role||HR Clerk|
|Job Location||Marshalltown, Marshalltown|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 192000.00 per year|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Job Advert Summary:-
- The Office of the Chief Justice (Constitutional Court) seeks to ensure that the persons selected are broadly representative of the South African population in terms of race and gender and background.
- Applicants should be in possession of an LLB degree (or an equivalent or post- graduate degree) or in the final year of study for such degree and should display an interest in subjects relating to constitutional law.
- Academic excellence and research experience is recommended. Successful applicants will be subjected to a vetting process.
- Further details about the programme can be found on our website www.constitutionalcourt.org.za
- Applications should include the following:
(1) Z83 – application for employment form (which is obtainable from any
Government Department, on the DPSA website or here);
(2) a cover letter;
(3) a full curriculum vitae;
(4) a certified ID copy;
(5) certified copies of all academic records;
(6) an example of written work between 6 – 12 pages in length, which
demonstrates critical legal analysis and is written solely by the applicant; and
(7) letters of recommendation from two referees, together with their names
and contact details (including but not limited to email addresses).
(1) Applications are to be submitted electronically by e-mail to: [email protected] Applications can also be hand delivered to: