PSG Management Services Vacancies Senior Risk Analyst Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In PSG Management Services | Vacancies In PSG Management Services South Africa | Jobs On PSG Management Services Careers Portal At www.psg.co.za/| South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In PSG Management Services , There Are Great Opportunities On PSG Management Services Careers Portal. PSG Management Services Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Senior Risk Analyst, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About PSG Management Services Senior Risk Analyst Jobs. Then Apply For Senior Risk Analyst Jobs In PSG Management Services South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit PSG Management Services ‘s Official Website.
PSG Management Services Jobs 2022 Senior Risk Analyst Jobs in South Africa
PSG Management Services Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Senior Risk Analyst, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About PSG Management Services Senior Risk Analyst Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for PSG Management Services Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 17200.0 per month after selection.
PSG Management Services South Africa Senior Risk Analyst Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official PSG Management Services Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||PSG Management Services|
|Job Role||Senior Risk Analyst|
|Job Location||Waterfall, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 17200.0 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
VACANCY | SENIOR RISK ANALYST | WATERFALL, MIDRAND | PERMANENT
PSGs commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce. In achieving our employment equity goals, we give preference to applicants from designated groups, and we encourage people with disability to apply.
An opportunity exists for a Senior Risk Analyst to work within a growing financial services organisation. The role requires an individual to do accurate and independent analysis in relation to risk items (specifically IT / Cyber), including operational incidents, and then present findings to the relevant risk manager. The individual will also be required to independently evaluate, enhance, automate current analysis and reporting for PSG Konsult group as a whole and improve our risk management system.
- Plan, execute, and manage risk analysis and assessments, both financial and operational, against set parameters
- Collate and draft appropriate risk reports and provide effective feedback
- Oversee management of IT-related risks
- Ensure operational incidents are appropriately documented and managed
- Assist in maintaining and improving risk dashboards
- Assist in establishing internal protocols and effective risk management communication to improve risk management culture and awareness within the business
- Monitor risk tolerance levels and provide solutions for improvements
- Collate and interpret risk assessment results
- Ensure risk or weaknesses identified are escalated
- Building relationships with business
- Financial service experience
- Relevant qualification (i.e., high-quality energetic CA, CFA, actuary, data/math stats, engineer, or relevant BCom)
- Programming abilities advantageous
- Risk management experience advantageous
- Specialist knowledge of IT (specifically Cyber risk) advantageous
- Regulatory matters (i.e., POPIA, Insurance Act, etc.) understanding/experience advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem identification and solution skills
- Integrity is non-negotiable
- Ability to assimilate and apply relevant business principles
Candidates interested must forward their CV with the vacancy title and location in the subject line to [email protected] or [email protected] by no later than 07 October 2022. If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of your application, please accept that your application was not successful.