Rheinmetall Denel Munition Vacancies Quality assurance Technologist And Procurement Intern Jobs Vacancies | Rheinmetall Denel Munition Jobs In South Africa | Job Vacancies In Rheinmetall Denel Munition South Africa | Rheinmetall Denel Munition Jobs Near Me | Part Time Jobs Near Me | Business Development and Strategy Manager Jobs In Government Departments | Jobs On Rheinmetall Denel Munition Careers Portal At www.rheinmetall.com| South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Rheinmetall Denel Munition , There Are Great Opportunities On Rheinmetall Denel Munition Careers Portal. Rheinmetall Denel Munition Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Business Development and Strategy Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Rheinmetall Denel Munition Business Development and Strategy Manager Jobs. Then Apply For Business Development and Strategy Manager Jobs In Rheinmetall Denel Munition South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit Rheinmetall Denel Munition ‘s Official Website.
Rheinmetall Denel Munition Jobs 2022 Quality assurance Technologist Jobs in South Africa
Rheinmetall Denel Munition Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Quality assurance Technologist, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Rheinmetall Denel Munition Quality assurance Technologist Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Rheinmetall Denel Munition Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 11728.00 per month after selection.
Rheinmetall Denel Munition South Africa Quality assurance Technologist Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Rheinmetall Denel Munition Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||Rheinmetall Denel Munition South Africa|
|Job Role||Quality assurance Technologist|
|Job Location||Somerset West, Western Cape
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 11728.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The QA Technologist II is to maintain Quality Engineering Systems and provide Technical Support for the entire lifecycle with special reference to Process Development and Product Manufacturing Methods, Design and Research Inputs, Development, Production and Product Testing and Qualification.
- To ensure that RDM projects and products conform to Quality Management System and client requirements.
- Project management of all Quality related activities during product development and transition to full-scale production.
- Interpret, define and realize customer specific requirements per project.
- Assist with preparation and control of all Technical Documentation of the project.
- Compilation of process qualification specifications and reports.
- Monitor Assembly Processes during development/production and ensure traceable Build History.
- Compile and update Project FMECA, Process FMEA, Quality Control Plans, and Process Inspection Reports.
- Conduct capability studies during Industrialization phase.
- Implement, monitor and control supplier quality during process re-qualification / verification.
- Monitor preventative and corrective actions.
- Release of products for static and dynamic evaluation.
- Monitor and support development and acceptance testing.
- Evaluate and interpret test results as part of the technical team.
- Support/Represent QA at internal and external Design, RFQ and Contract Reviews.
- Conduct internal and external audits.
- Control of non-conforming items during development and series production
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Minimum B-degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- Quality related qualification would be advantageous.
- 3- 5 Years experience in design and development of products.
- 3- 5 Years experience in Industrialization of products in a mechanical engineering environment.
- Knowledge of Pyrotechnics, Mortars, Rocket and Missile Sub-systems will be an added advantage.
- Experience in auditing and statistical techniques would be advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 and other related international standards.
- Good problem solving skills, customer liaison skills as well as Human Relations skills.
- A flexible, independent and analytical thinker with thoroughness and tenacity.
- Fully computer literate and ability to work on different quality / statistical / MS Office Software / SAP.
- Driver’s license (CODE B)
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Market – Related Salary
- 13th Cheque
- Medical Aid
- Pension Fund
- Incentive Bonus
WHO WE ARE
Impact and cover – the Weapon and Ammunition Division’s portfolio includes solutions for threat-appropriate, effective and accurate firepower as well as comprehensive protection. Whether on land, at sea or in the air, Rheinmetall supplies impressive systems that ensure superiority on the battlefields and operational areas of today and the future. The division is divided into three business units: Weapon and Munition, Propulsion Systems and Protection Systems.