SANBI Vacancies Data Quality Specialist Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In SANBI | Vacancies In SANBI South Africa | Jobs On SANBI Careers Portal At www.sanbi.org | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In SANBI , There Are Great Opportunities On SANBI Careers Portal. SANBI Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Data Quality Specialist, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About SANBI Data Quality Specialist Jobs. Then Apply For Data Quality Specialist Jobs In SANBI South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit SANBI ‘s Official Website.
SANBI Jobs 2022 Data Quality Specialist Jobs in South Africa
SANBI Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Data Quality Specialist, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About SANBI Data Quality Specialist Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for SANBI Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 134,403.00 per year after selection.
SANBI South Africa Data Quality Specialist Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official SANBI Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||SANBI South Africa|
|Job Role||Data Quality Specialist|
|Job Location||Pretoria, Gauteng|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 134,403.00 per year|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Job Advert Summary:-
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Qualification and experience:-
- The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) requires an efficient and enthusiastic person with an interest in biodiversity data to support the Natural Science Collections Facility (NSCF) by contributing to improving the data quality for collection institution’s data sets and co-ordinating processes of data quality upgrading.This position requires the candidate to have at least a four (4) year degree in Biological/Environmental Sciences enhanced by a minimum of 3-5 years of experience related to biodiversity specimen/observation records (data capture management, cleaning, georeferencing).The incumbent must demonstrate exceptional proficiency in MS Excel, Access and GIS software, and must demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and ability to stay organised when dealing with large amounts of data. Experience in using Specify software will be an added advantage as will experience in training or teaching. A willingness to travel, and to work as part of the team and a real interest in further developing skills and expertise in biodiversity data are essential.The successful candidate must be in possession of a valid Code B (unendorsed) driver’s license.
- Identify needs and develop work plans for data quality review and verification in museums, and to supervise, train and assist NSCF and museum staff in executing these work plans
- Assist the NSCF data coordinator with the development and implementation of processes to georeference museum specimen records
- Development, implementation and monitoring of standard processes and workflows for data management in museums
- Coordinate learnerships in biodiversity data management with NSCF and partner institution staff
- Undertake own capacity development in biodiversity data management.