Sasria Vacancies Marketing Officer Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In Sasria | Vacancies In Sasria South Africa | Jobs On Sasria Careers Portal At www.sasria.co.za | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Sasria , There Are Great Opportunities On Sasria Careers Portal. Sasria Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Infrastructure Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Sasria Infrastructure Manager Jobs. Then Apply For Infrastructure Manager Jobs In Sasria South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit Sasria ‘s Official Website.
Sasria Jobs 2022 Marketing Officer Jobs in South Africa
Sasria Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Marketing Officer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Sasria Marketing Officer Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Sasria Jobs Vacancy 2022. The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 300006.00 per year after selection.
Sasria South Africa Marketing Officer Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Sasria Vacancies Portal
|Job Role||Marketing Officer|
|Job Location||Illovo, KwaZulu-Natal
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 300006.00 per year|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Job Advert Summary:-
Job Summary Statement/Purpose:
To assist in the implementation of broad-based marketing initiatives.
Current Status: Active
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: June 30, 2022
Key Performance Areas (Duties & Responsibilities):
- Prepare corporate communication material for review by the Marketing manager.
- Develop and implement information documents/brochures/pamphlets for product and/or services for review.
- Assist with research mainly desk top research.
- Offer full scale support to all events as follows:
o Manage smaller events, including invitation development, event coordination, budget management and total event management.
o Assist with the coordination of big events as determined by the Marketing manager in line with the Executive Manager Stakeholder Management.
o Assist any other division with branding of their events or work including branding of marketing materials, functions etc.
- Ensure population of the intranet with relevant information.
- Draft internal and external newsletters for review.
- Assisting in ensuring speedy sign-off of articles, keep an archive of all articles, press releases and electronic interview material).
- Monitor adherence to the communication matrix.
- Provide support to all divisions in any marketing related initiatives.
- Ensure staff participation in internal events.
- Assist with the employee survey on effectiveness of internal marketing and general employee wellness surveys.
- Source relevant promotional items.
- Manage the stock inventory i.e., updating the stock book and stock take and keeping records of all stock disbursements.
- Perform reasonable tasks in line with the role, as and when required by the Line Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma/ Bachelors degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Marketing and Communication.
- Good knowledge of marketing principles.
- Proven track record in coordination of marketing initiatives, including events.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Ability to interact at all levels.
- Good time management skills.
- Good networking skills.
- Good computer skills.
Attributes and Values:
- Customer service driven.
- Team player.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to manage own time and ensure that deadlines are met with limited supervision.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Customer Centric.
- A South African citizen of any gender, preference will be given to an EE candidate.
Location of the role:
- The role will be in Illovo, Johannesburg.