SMEC Vacancies Moodle Software Developer Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In SMEC | Vacancies In SMEC South Africa | Jobs On SMEC Careers Portal At www.smec.com | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In SMEC , There Are Great Opportunities On SMEC Careers Portal. SMEC Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Moodle Software Developer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About SMEC Moodle Software Developer Jobs. Then Apply For Moodle Software Developer Jobs In SMEC South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit SMEC ‘s Official Website.
SMEC Jobs 2022 Moodle Software Developer Jobs in South Africa
SMEC Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Moodle Software Developer, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About SMEC Moodle Software Developer Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for SMEC Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 25000.00 – 35000.00 per month after selection.
SMEC South Africa Moodle Software Developer Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official SMEC Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||SMEC South Africa|
|Job Role||Moodle Software Developer|
|Job Location||Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 25000.00 – 35000.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
We are currently seeking a talented Moodle Software Developer to be based in our Durban office. The Moodle Software Developer (e-Learning Content Developer) will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of e-learning initiatives and learning management system administration across the organisation.
The incumbent will partner with key stakeholders on the development, implementation, monitoring and recording of Learning Development (L&D) initiatives, specifically The Ideal Leader Program, and where guided other programs that are in line with The L&D Strategy.
HR Business Partner and CEO South Africa or any other person appointed to supervise him/her from time to time
- Professional & Technical associations
- Government Agencies, statutory authorities and professional bodies
- Legal and Commercial team
- South Africa CEO
- HR Business Partners
- Global Organisational Development
- FGM’s, RM’s Department Heads and team members
- Subject matter experts/Learning Stream Sponsors
- Develop a project plan for the end to end timeline for design and delivery of The Ideal Leader Initiative learning curriculum.
- Use the ADDIE model for instructional design.
- Co-design content with subject matter experts by providing guidance from a learning and content development perspective.
- Arranging accreditation for training where appropriate (e.g. Project Management / ECSA)
- Development and maintenance of e-learning training material.
- Administration and maintenance of the Learning Management System.
- Map out a training plan for roll out of the initiatives.
- Market the courses to the business and provide necessary information about sessions.
- Analyse courses with the aim of maintaining curriculum content and material for continuous improvement purposes.
- Update training records in collaboration with HR team administration.
- Provide reports to management to facilitate the monitoring of employees’ progress toward completing training.
- Develop training manual and voice over script of courses designed.
Partner with and provide advice to key stakeholders to identify improvements
- Analyse feedback from employees after completion of courses to assess effectiveness and determine the impact of training.
- Identify and plan for improvements and updates on an annual basis in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Facilitate training need analysis per function group and incorporate through The Ideal Leader Initiative.
Apply a pragmatic, practical and commercially focused approach to partnering with key stakeholders
- Proactively build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Acts as the first point of contact for learning management system enquiries.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Company Values, company policies and procedures.
Help develop and deliver of a variety of other training programs as discussed and agreed to with senior management team.
Contribution to HR Team
- Ideas and ‘can do’ attitude offered to the team
- Professional ethics and standards are maintained
- Assistance given to other team members as required
- Demonstrate knowledge of company values, policies and procedures
- Support talent mapping review process
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Develops and maintains professional working relationships in a professional services environment.
- Business acumen with a true business lens. Talk business language and apply people solutions to business problems.
- Able to multi-task with ease.
- Excellent administrative skills and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to carry tasks to completion.
- Microsoft Office applications – e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least 5 years learning and development experience in the professional services environment
- Certificate or qualification in HR/Learning and Development or Instructional Design
- Extensive content design experience with Adobe Captivate
- Create animations and explainer videos using online applications such as Vyond and Explaindio
- Advanced experience in administration of the MOODLE learning management system
- A desire to meet or exceed (internal) client expectations
- Contributing to the success of the team and business
- Achievement of practice excellence within time and resource constraints
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Instructional design experience
- Project management skills
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Influencing skills
- Building relationships and Stakeholder management
- Commercial acumen
Closing date: Monday, 10 October 2022
With a track record of achievement in a similar role, you will have gained your experience in an engineering design consultancy and have a passion for building trusted relationships to drive positive change and win new work.
Suitable applicants will be able to:
- Build SMEC’s brand regionally & Nationally as a leading consultant with a strong reputation for innovation, technical excellence, quality, and project delivery
- Assist the Regions to achieve sustainable growth of the group through targeted client relationship management and business development activity
- When required, provide project governance, at project manager level, of project management in the group to achieve reliable project performance in terms of sophistication, timeliness, and quality
- Support functional management to provide leadership to the employees in the group to ensure cohesion, optimal performance, resourcing, retention, and professional development
Details of the package on offer will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
SMEC is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is a source of strength for our people, our clients, our partners and our communities.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted online. To apply, click on the “Apply Now” link below and follow the prompts.
Only candidates who meet the above minimum requirements will be considered. Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To find out more about SMEC, please visit our careers page at www.smec.com/careers
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.