Spur Group Vacancies Digital Product Manager Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In Spur Group | Vacancies In Spur Group South Africa | Jobs On Spur Group Careers Portal At www.spurcorporation.com | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Spur Group , There Are Great Opportunities On Spur Group Careers Portal. Spur Group Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Digital Product Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Spur Group Digital Product Manager Jobs. Then Apply For Digital Product Manager Jobs In Spur Group South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit Spur Group ‘s Official Website.
Spur Group Jobs 2022 Digital Product Manager Jobs in South Africa
Spur Group Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Digital Product Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Spur Group Digital Product Manager Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Spur Group Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 41893.00 per month after selection.
Spur Group South Africa Digital Product Manager Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Spur Group Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||Spur Group South Africa|
|Job Role||Digital Product Manager|
|Job Location||Century City, Western Cape
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 41893.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Job Advert Summary
Spur Corporation is a growing multi-brand restaurant franchisor, headquartered in Cape Town. The group currently has eight brands, namely, Spur Steak Ranches, Spur Grill & Go, Panarottis Pizza Pasta, John Dory’s Fish Grill Sushi, RocoMamas, The Hussar Grill, Casa Bella and Nikos Coalgrill Greek. In order to retain an exceptional talent pool, the group endeavours to create a great place to work, building a collaborative and innovative performance-based culture which enables each employee to thrive on his or her unique Spur Corporation journey. Spur Corporation’s employees are passionate and purpose-driven people growing great brands. Through their dedicated service and talent, they offer support to the group’s endeavours and operational activities, offering an exceptional return on investment to all its shareholders. A career at Spur Corporation is an opportunity for an employee to nurture, learn, grow, and realise their full potential.
A position has become available in the Marketing Department at the Head Office, Cape Town for a Digital Product Manager.
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Marketing and IT departments, to deliver winning products. They represent the customer when putting user experience and customer-centricity at the forefront of every SpurCorp product. These are customer-facing products such as brand websites and applications, as well as internal and franchisee-facing systems that serve for internal communications, asset management, and local store marketing.
- Matric Certificate
- Tertiary education, preferably in business /project management/ information technology or systems qualifications
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and Excel.
- Experience with a variety of Content Management Systems
- Experience with app publishing and management
- Sound Point of Sale understanding within sit down and over the counter restaurant environment) advantageous.
- Exposure to SQL or at least some database experience would be advantageous
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience in product management with a focus on mobile, digital, loyalty, franchising or FMCG.
- Restaurant experience/understanding of Franchise Operations advantageous.
Key Skills & Compentancies
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid background working with technical teams with an understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Accountable yet team orientated.
- Be able to take initiative and follow through projects to completion.
- Hard working, Efficient and highly organized, great co-coordinator with numeric skills.
- Be able to work in a robust, passionate environment and able to handle conflict situations.
- Ability to work with many stakeholders in delivering the best customer journey and experience
- Positive Attitude and eager to learn
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate the creation of a product vision, strategy, roadmap, and milestones with the team and be the custodian.
- To assist the CRM and BRM team with strategic product development, implementation, enhancements and extensions of all Spur Group products across all brands.
- Driving innovation and development in the CRM and BRM Fields.
- Technical management of systems to ensure services to customers are efficient and in restaurant operations are effective and efficient.
Customer, Market and Business Intelligence
- Ensure sound understanding of major CRM and BRM products in South Africa and internationally.
- Conduct research into successful CRM and BRM products in International Markets and – with quarterly feedback reports and presentations.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive engagement.
Strategic and Operational Management
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Work with the relevant managers to develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Overseeing of operational management of elements pertaining to the effective execution and administration of the products.
- Operational assistance to brand managers for marketing communication elements; including POS, advertising and marketing material, content monitoring for digital and social media platforms.
- Work with the Content Coordinator for functional management of CMS, consumer-facing digital integration points, and content management of the CRM and BRM products.
- Onboarding of 3rd party suppliers into our complex technical and operational environments.
- Management of internal communication touch points to ensure that all areas of the business, especially Spur IT; Operations and Customer Care Centre are fully up to speed with CRM and BRM product development plans.
- Draft business requirement documentation.
- Creating project plans to align both internal and external stakeholders.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Reporting analysis on all CRM and BRM product initiatives
- Liaising with BI department on improved CRM and BRM product reporting
- Produce data driven insights and make recommendations which help refine and improve CRM and BRM product programmes performance to meet annual KPIs.
Restaurant Support and training
- Manage the development and implementation of franchisee and staff incentives and training requirements
- In restaurant troubleshooting and testing of all new integrations to Point of Sale systems.
- Operational assistance of customised local store communication to their members.
- Assisting Call Centre and restaurants with queries related to products
- Periodic restaurants visits to complete system test pre and post implementation of a project.
- Ensure that Customer Care is updated with relevant, timeous information about initiatives to ensure that the call centre team can convey the correct information to inquiring customers.
Automation, CRM and Social
- Working with CRM, BRM and brand team on acquisition and retention programmes. Leveraging customer campaigns to increase revenue and brand loyalty
- Development and implementation of the CRM and BRM plan which enhances the customer experience, drives engagement and meets business targets/objectives.