The Foschini Group Vacancies Sales Associate And Youth Opportunity Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In The Foschini Group | Vacancies In The Foschini Group South Africa | Jobs On The Foschini Group Careers Portal At www.tfglimited.co.za | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In The Foschini Group , There Are Great Opportunities On The Foschini Group Careers Portal. The Foschini Group Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Youth Opportunity Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About The Foschini Group Youth Opportunity Jobs. Then Apply For Youth Opportunity Jobs In The Foschini Group South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit The Foschini Group ‘s Official Website.
The Foschini Group Jobs 2022 Floor Controller Jobs in South Africa
The Foschini Group Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Floor Controller Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About The Foschini Group Floor Controller Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for The Foschini Group Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 13258.00 per month after selection.
The Foschini Group South Africa Floor Controller Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official The Foschini Group Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||The Foschini Group South Africa|
|Job Role||Floor Controller|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 13258.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Are you is passionate about our brands and would like to join a leading retailer?
As a Floor Controller you will support the store leadership team in developing, managing the floor team, and support the store to achieve maximum customer service experience.
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- The ability to support the store management team to provide outstanding leadership to the store team.
- Ensures the team executes operational excellence through a customer centric mindset.
- Generating high levels of motivation and commitment within the store.
- Allocate time effectively; handle multiple tasks and completing priorities.
- Provide input and manage merchandise and visual principles
- Drive performance through the store KPI’s (e.g. turnover, rewards, new accounts, visuals. Etc).
- A Matric certificate.
- Minimum 3 years retail experience with a minimum of 1 year store leadership experience.
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers and situations.
- A high sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently.
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers.
- An outstanding leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.