The Weir Group Vacancies District Manager Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In The Weir Group | Vacancies In The Weir Group South Africa | Jobs On The Weir Group Careers Portal At www.global.weir | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In The Weir Group , There Are Great Opportunities On The Weir Group Careers Portal. The Weir Group Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For District Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About The Weir Group District Manager Jobs. Then Apply For District Manager Jobs In The Weir Group South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit The Weir Group ‘s Official Website.
The Weir Group Jobs 2022 District Manager Jobs in South Africa
The Weir Group Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For District Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About The Weir Group District Manager Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for The Weir Group Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 25724.00 per month after selection.
The Weir Group South Africa District Manager Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official The Weir Group Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||The Weir Group South Africa|
|Job Role||District Manager|
|Job Location||Alrode, Gauteng|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 25724.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Job Advert Summary:-
- Relevant tertiary qualification (N5 / National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree)
- Valid driver’s license
- 5 years sales experience in a mining environment
- Grow market share and revenue in support to our customers in Kathu Northern Cape Region.
- Growing market share within the Assmang Group within the Northern Cape.
- Meet or exceed ESCO Africa sales, growth, gross margin, market share, and cash flow targets while maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Actively support ESCO Africa strategies and objectives for the Northern Cape region.
- Execute pricing, payment terms and other commercial strategies in support of the ESCO Africa sales, gross margin and market share targets.
- Develop sales for non-core product in all mines located in the Northern Cape Region.
- Manage and control all expenses in area of responsibility.
- Development and management of effective distribution channels while building/ maintaining constructive relationships with customers (OEM, OED, Mines, Contractors).
- Proactively gather and communicate timely feedback to appropriate ESCO departments in respect to market intelligence, competitor activities, trends, etc. and formulate appropriate action plans.
- Understand and implement processes to gather customer data related to supply and other services.
- Actively manage customer machine upgrade and / or conversion to the most recent ESCO technology
- Provide technical and product support to direct customers
- Execute new product launches and presentations to customers where applicable.
- Energetic support of Supply Chain initiative to support and improve customer service levels.
- Actively collect performance data of G.E.T systems, analyse the data and effectively use the data to grow the ESCO market share.
- Adhere to Duty of Care Policy at all times
- Adhere to all Safety, Health and Environmental Policies.
- Excellent oral and written communication at all levels
- Demonstrates ability to build strong cross functional relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrates the ability to function with a diverse team and leverage as well as learn from a variety of backgrounds and experiences
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret complex documents
- Numerical fluency
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgement
- Advanced computer literacy
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally when required
- Technically sound
Persuasive and strong negotiation skills