Treetop Recruitment Vacancies Online Betting Retention Manager And Data Analyst Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In Treetop Recruitment | Vacancies In Treetop Recruitment South Africa | Jobs On Treetop Recruitment Careers Portal At www.treetoprec.com | South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Treetop Recruitment , There Are Great Opportunities On Treetop Recruitment Careers Portal. Treetop Recruitment Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Data Analyst, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Treetop Recruitment Data Analyst Jobs. Then Apply For Data Analyst Jobs In Treetop Recruitment South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit Treetop Recruitment ‘s Official Website.
Treetop Recruitment Jobs 2022 Online Betting Retention Manager Jobs in South Africa
Treetop Recruitment Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Online Betting Retention Manager, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Treetop Recruitment Online Betting Retention Manager Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Treetop Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 50000.00 – 70000.00 a month after selection.
Treetop Recruitment South Africa Online Betting Retention Manager Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Treetop Recruitment Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||Treetop Recruitment South Africa|
|Job Role||Online Betting Retention Manager|
|Job Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 50000.00 – 70000.00 a month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
A well-established online sports betting company is looking for an expereinced Retention Manager to join them.
The main focus is to increase customer engagement, driving down churn and increasing customer lifetime value through the management of the customer retention programme including the customer communication.
- Manage the full VIP cycle from the planning and costing, to building and execution of a campaign.
- Create multi-channel campaigns across Email, SMS, Push Notification, Onsite-Personalisation, Social Media and Direct Marketing to improve customers engagement rates.
- Increase the retention and reactivation rates and average turnover per user for Sports & Casino customers.
- Plan operational and promotional actions supporting long-term marketing strategy to increase sale, reduce churn, improve player life time value and therefore support net revenue growth.
- Understand and profiling players to create sophisticated customer segmentation and tailored offers
- Ensure coordination with CRM campaigns consistency, attractiveness, cost effective, relevant and aligned with other areas of the business, at all times.
- Regularly liaise with the marketing, product, analytics and country managers teams to design marketing initiatives and test new innovative ideas to increase the number and value of players.
- Work with the designer and copy-writer team to ensure consistency of automated and ad hoc bonus campaigns content in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation and that all risks within areas of responsibility are identified and managed effectively.
- Proactively manage budget to meet the desired balance between ROI and spend.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly analyse all results against agreed objectives delivering clear and concise reporting to relevant stakeholders.
- Ongoing review of daily and weekly performance of key business KPI s and player behaviours with the aim to make quick adjustments where required and/or identify opportunities for automation.
- Monitor competitor’s campaigns in order to understand trends in the industry and improve strategy.
- Work closely with the Director of Operations in delivering the customer loyalty and retention plans.
- Have proven, relevant work experience, particularly with managing Retention teams and promotions.
- Have deep knowledge and understanding of online Sports betting & Casino activities, experience in the industry and passion for our products is a must.
- Be self-motivated, pro-active and have ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Be able to work at a fast pace, whilst still showing meticulous attention to detail.
- Have excellent planning, organizational, prioritization and project management skills.
- Be commercially minded, data literate with strong analytical skills and comfortable in using raw data to draw useful conclusions and make up decisions.
- Be innovative and creative, a lateral thinker with the ability to understand and adapt to market trends.
- Have the ability to multi-task, manage multiple assignments and able to think about new approaches to solve problems.
- Proven people management experience including performance management, leading and motivating a team to achieve SLAs and drive efficiency measures to maximise productivity.
- Experience of use of campaign planning tool.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R50,000.00 – R70,000.00 per month
- Do you have deep knowledge and understanding of ONLINE Sports betting & Casino activities?