Zipcord Industries Vacancies Mechanical General Workers Jobs Vacancies | South Africa Jobs In Zipcord Industries | Vacancies In Zipcord Industries South Africa | Jobs On Zipcord Industries Careers Portal At www.zipcordindustries.com| South Africa Government Job Vacancies 2022 | Jobs Near Me |
Job Seekers In South Africa Who Are Searching For Careers In Zipcord Industries , There Are Great Opportunities On Zipcord Industries Careers Portal. Zipcord Industries Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Mechanical General Workers, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Zipcord Industries Mechanical General Workers Jobs. Then Apply For Mechanical General Workers Jobs In Zipcord Industries South Africa. But Before Apply Also Visit Zipcord Industries’s Official Website.
Zipcord Industries Jobs 2022 Mechanical General Workers Jobs in South Africa
Zipcord Industries Recently Published A Notification For Hiring For Mechanical General Workers, Candidates Who Are Interested And Keep Eligibility For Hiring Position. Check All Details About Zipcord Industries Mechanical General Workers Job Vacancy In South Africa. Candidates who have Enough Educational Qualification And Experience can apply for Zipcord Industries Jobs Vacancy 2022 . The Company will pay A Expected monthly salary Of ZAR 15560.00 per month after selection.
Zipcord Industries South Africa Mechanical General Workers Jobs Briefed Summary According to Official Zipcord Industries Vacancies Portal
|Hiring Agency||Zipcord Industries South Africa|
|Job Role||Mechanical General Workers|
|Job Location||Pretoria, Gauteng|
|Salary / Payout||Expected. Pay Of ZAR 15560.00 per month|
|Type Of Job||South Africa Jobs|
Detailed Job Description
Job Advert Summary:-
A leading turnkey automation house in Pretoria is looking for Mechanical General Workers with strong Mechanical experience. We’re seeking hardworking individuals who like meeting challenges and surpassing client expectations.
Experience in the following industries:
Automotive, Heavy metal Industries and Rail.
As a turnkey solution company there will be room to gain experience in various fields not limited to the above.
The successful candidates must pay particular attention to detail and be familiar with both mechanical and structural construction work. S/he should be able interpret blueprints, engineering drawings, and measurements to layouts. The work ranges from the simple to complex, depending on the needs of the employer.
Some of the required skills and qualities include problem-solving skills, analytical skills, teamwork, profound knowledge of the relevant tools, mechanical skills, physical strength and stamina, good time management skills, and dexterity.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Comply with Trade Qualified Practices to Produce Quality Workmanship
- Read Drawings and Construct Mechanical and Structural Components Based (On Blueprints)
- Identify Methods and Procedures Required to Carry Out Machined Components or Assemblies of Tasks.
- Immediately Communicate Issues as they Arise to the Appropriate Line Manager/Team Leader
- Delivery of Manufacturing Activity to Meet Project Requirements
- Assists with Setting Goals, Targets and Ensures that these are Achieved.
- Assembles and Fits Components for Machinery.
- Monitors Workshop Machinery and Report Faults
- Data Reporting Details of Job Progress and Timelines Current and Expected
- Monitors Site Machinery and Do Repairs/ Faults Finding
- Drill and Tap Holes on Machine Components
- Maintain, Align and Tension V-Belts and Couplings
- Suggest Improvement Actions to Eliminate Inefficiencies and Rework
- Ensure that assigned equipment and tooling is maintained and in accordance with legislative requirements
- Immediate notify line manager/s and accurately document accidents, incidents and ‘near-misses.
- Contribute to And Provide Solutions for the Control and Management of Identified Safety Hazards
- Follow and Comply with All Health & Safety Policies and Procedures.
- To Follow and Comply with All Company Policies and Procedures.
- Carry Out Any Other Duties, Tasks or Special Projects as Required by the Manufacturing Line Manger Engineer
- Supports and Respects Colleagues and Maintains Consistency, Professionalism, Confidentiality and Trust
- Ensure an Effective Working Relationship with All Departments, Contractors, Suppliers and Management
- Travel to Site Will Be Expected with Consideration Given to Frequency Attempt Duties Onsite
Minimum Requirements are
- Mechanical- A Valid Certificate from An Accredited Institution or Related experience (N3/Basic Fitting & Machining Training Certificate)
- A Minimum Of 2 Years’ Experience
- Follow and Enforce Strict Safety Regulations
**Please note if you have not received feedback within 3 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful.